- a page for your specific Impact Area has already been created; you’ll find it under “Impact Areas”, select the main family of impact areas at the bottom of the page and you will be forwarded to the respective list of impact areas – select ‘your’ impact area. In order to add content, just click the button “edit”; please, do not forget to click the “Save” button at the end of the page, after adding/changing content
- You can find further help for moving in the Toolbox under “Toolbox Manual: Instructions for Lead Editors” (http://beta.liaise-toolbox.eu/content/instructions-lead-editors)
- In the Toolbox page of your Impact Area, a text structure has been set in advance (starting with ‘Guiding Questions’ which provide topic-specific information in a structured way, followed by a number of generic headings for the whole of an impact areas). You can use this structure but as well change it or add new headings.
- On the one hand you may write a new description of your Impact Area, you may also alter existing or add new guiding questions. The existing text that derives from the EU’s IA Guidelines as well as from entries by the LIAISE Toolbox experts (see for example impact area “Landscape”). Please also check if the descriptive headings (e.g. ‘indicators’) are adequate or should be altered/corrected/completed/up-dated/made more reader-friendly; the review process should furthermore include a check of:
- references (add new ones or delete old ones)
- web links (add new ones or delete old ones)
- figures (add new ones or delete old ones)
- wording and changing it into a LIAISE context
- further identification of tools/software, examples of application and experts.
 CEC (2009): Impact Assessment Guidelines. SEC (2009) 92, Brussels