(03-12-2014) The EU-FP 7 project BASE announces the publication of the third issue of the biannual European Adaptation Newsletter. Here you will find latest research and activities from the BASE project, as well as climate adaptation news and events from across Europe. This issue has a thematic focus on agriculture and climate adaptation.
In this Issue:
- Climate change: Perceptions and adaptation among Danish farmers
- Perceptions of climate change: Hop growers in the Czech Republic
- Adaptation Dialogues: The Common Agricultural Policy and adaptation to climate change
- Register for the European Climate Change Adaptation Conference (ECCA) 2015
- Event report: BASE at Deltas in Times of Climate Change Conference
- Follow BASE Researcher Roos den Uyl's Blog
- BASE project outcomes available for download
- About BASE: Animated short film
- Bulletin board
- Follow the BASE Project
To read past issues and to subscribe to the BASE Newsletter, please click here.