Table of Contents
This term needs further elaboration which will follow soon. If you are interested in contributing to this term, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This key question deals with the potential impacts of a new policy on the fixed and variable cost structure of companies.
- Adjustment Costs: on-off costs arising from reallocation of resources as a result of policy induced changes
- Compliance Costs: direct costs arising from complying with a policy measure
- Transaction Costs: incurred during the identification of the most appropriate compliance route
This text is for information only and is not designed to interpret or replace any reference documents.
Will it impose additional adjustment, compliance or transaction costs on businesses?
For more detailled information, please enter http://europa.eu/pol/enter/index_en.htm
Further sources of data
Please link to other sources of data, e.g. important reports, annual reports etc.
Further sources of information
- European Commission: DG Enterprise and Industry http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/index_en.htm
- Activities of the European Commission: Enterprise Policy http://europa.eu/pol/enter/index_en.htm
- The Observatory of European SMEs http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/sme/facts-figures-analysis/sme-observatory/index_en.htm
- Environmental Protection Expenditure
available under http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/
Other official indicators
Please refer to indicators relevant to the question, choose indicators provided e.g. by international organizations like the OECD, IEA, ILO or academic institutes.