Type of practice:
This is a framework contract with the European Parliament on "External expertise in the fields of Impact Assessment and European Added Value - Lot 11: Methodological and horizontal issues”.
The consortium will enable the Parliament to draw on a rich pool of expertise necessary for the fulfilment of tasks in the field of Impact Assessment and European Added Value.
The consortium partners are:
- Environmental Policy Research Centre, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany – FUB (Consorium leader)
- Institute for European Environmental Policy, London, United Kingdom – IEEP
- Stockholm Environment Institute Tallinn Centre, Estonia – SEIT
- University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom – UEA
- Alterra Wageningen, Netherlands – ALTERRA
- Institute of Occupational Medicine, Edinburgh, United Kingdom – IOM
- agrathaer GmbH, Müncheberg, Germany – agrAthaer